I was working for one of my client to review & validate the mobile application & the weird performance issues on specific devices. the code is written with specic set of audience in mind & no other consideration is made.
While debugging, below points should be considered
- What the minimum API support provided
- Target build
- Right layout strategies
- 32 bit or 64 bit processor
- Code based consideration in the coding approach
- Right event subscription model
- Right dispose strategy
- Meaningful & reasonable resource assessment.
above points & the thought process around this will mitigate much of the performance issues that we wouldn’t anticipate.